- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOceanfront, Corner , 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo. Surround Sea Vistas! Master Bedroom has King bed with newly modernized cavernous private bath and balcony; Bedroom #2 has Queen bed; Bedroom #3 has two twin beds with shared bath and balcony. Full size washer and dryer. High Speed Wireless Internet available in entire Pebble Beach Complex.
The unit also offers 2 sizable flat screen TV's - 32 inch Samsung in the living and a 26 inch in the master bedroom. Both are HDMI and PC capable. All bedrooms now have cable and there is a TV in every room. 2 DVD/CD players, a DVD player, a VCR and a radio/CD player. 2 cabinets full of board games, jigsaw puzzles and cards for family fun. NO SMOKING. No FAMILY PETS. Linens and towels are not included but can be rented. Rents Sunday to Sunday.
Each bedroom has access to an outdoor outdoor space and the living room and master bedroom have a shared outdoor space with lounge chairs.
The kitchen has a Jenn-Air range top with convertible standard or convection oven and a Whirlpool refrigerator. Lighted ceiling fans in the living area and master bedroom and the living/dining/kitchen area has ceiling lights all over.
This area offers a wide, sandy beach that is conveniently accessible from the outdoor pool outdoor space area and a ramp for handicap access (along with beach carts, strollers and bicycles). A roofed lookout outdoor space has been located on top of the dunes with benches so you can adore watching the sunset, sunrise or people on the beach. Don't forget to bring your kites,body boards, fishing gear or shelling tools! The complex has 2 outdoor pools along with an indoor pool with a modest workout room and sauna, 2 lighted tennis courts, outdoor grilles, picnic tables and bicycle racks are located all through the complex, so bring your own or rent bicycles right across the street. Emerald Isle offers walking trails and bicycle paths through out the town for you to savor. Close by is an amusement park with go-carts, water slide and other activities only a brief walk away and the Bogue Inlet Pier with the new restaurant Surf's Up is just down the beach. Close by is shopping, eateries and churches.
Emerald Isle offers a Public Boat Ramp located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road. You may also savor Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our polished island. We have a Fishing Gear store and multiple Convenient Stores offer bait, hooks and other fishing items needed. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can appreciate fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation and Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guides with promotions for rental homes, dining and activities. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to discover those terrific activities at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to change your dates? The off-peak seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly longing for ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer clients the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn how many rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their New Bern group, from tranquil condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the advertising and operations..
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Oceanfront corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath first floor condo " is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned hot spots, In New Bern the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your company. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly rental. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a pet dog? Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, vacationers have to pay state taxes when renting "Oceanfront corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath first floor condo ", along with any other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to make certain that you've packed all personal belongings.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management company web sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward about your experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles