- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyOceanfront, Corner , 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo. Surround Sea Vistas! Master Bedroom has King bed with newly refreshed voluminous private bath and balcony; Bedroom #2 has Queen bed; Bedroom #3 has two twin beds with shared bath and balcony. Full size washer and dryer. High Speed Wireless Internet available in entire Pebble Beach Complex.
The unit also offers 2 enormous flat screen TV's - 32 inch Samsung in the living and a 26 inch in the master bedroom. Both are HDMI and PC capable. All bedrooms now have cable and there is a TV in every room. 2 DVD/CD players, a DVD player, a VCR and a radio/CD player. 2 cabinets full of board games, jigsaw puzzles and cards for family fun. NO SMOKING. No FAMILY PETS. Linens and towels are not included but can be rented. Rents Sunday to Sunday.
Each bedroom has access to an outdoor outdoor space and the living room and master bedroom have a shared outdoor space with lounge chairs.
The kitchen has a Jenn-Air range top with convertible standard or convection oven and a Whirlpool refrigerator. Lighted ceiling fans in the living area and master bedroom and the living/dining/kitchen area has ceiling lights all over.
This area offers a wide, sandy beach that is effortlessly accessible from the outdoor pool outdoor space area and a ramp for handicap access (along with beach carts, strollers and bicycles). A roofed lookout outdoor space has been located on top of the dunes with benches so you can relish watching the sunset, sunrise or people on the beach. Don't forget to bring your kites,body boards, fishing gear or shelling tools! The complex has 2 outdoor pools along with an indoor pool with a modest workout room and sauna, 2 lighted tennis courts, outdoor grilles, picnic tables and bicycle racks are located everywhere the complex, so bring your own or rent bicycles right across the street. Emerald Isle offers walking trails and bicycle paths through out the town for you to adore. Close by is an amusement park with go-carts, water slide and other activities only a brief walk away and the Bogue Inlet Pier with the new restaurant Surf's Up is just down the beach. Close by is shopping, eateries and churches.
Emerald Isle offers a Public Boat Ramp located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road. You may also appreciate Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our superb island. We have a Fishing Gear store and multiple Convenient Stores offer bait, hooks and other fishing items needed. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can savor fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation and Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with deals for rental homes, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- A number of management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity you are most anticipating ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn the number of vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Finding and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you book "Oceanfront corner 3 Bedroom 2 Bath first floor condo ", examine our short collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
New Bern rental homes start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Does the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Generally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Special Issues to consider
Often times the senior generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
After the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from having exclusive properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Go Through The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should catastrophe strike.
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If not, you have acquired valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles