View this property at:
About this Property
Celebrate the Re-Opening of NC in Emerald Isle in this exceptionally tidy, convenient home! Almost Oceanfront!!! Fantastic vistas! Quiet Cul-de-sac great for families. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWELS supplied! Near the fun attractions, eateries and shopping on Emerald Isle! Brief speedy walk to the beach at peaceful neighborhood access. Sparkling Clean West Side Duplex with ridiculous sunset and sea view! Very convenient shopping/grocery & waterpark close by. Stocked with everything you need - just bring your beach towel.
Long Weekend Special!!! 3 Day Stay OK! Flexible dates - just ask.
GREAT SEA VIEW!!! Walk to the beach, grocery stores, pubs, beach concerts, pier, and you are tucked away on a peaceful cul-de-sac.
SHORT STAYS of 3 days or more are welcome. Discount for Weekly stays!
We want your family to have a great holiday and come back again next year - 1 Straightforward Life with its charming sea view is on the end of peaceful cul-de-sac, across the street from the sea at the end of a cul-de-sac in a peaceful, modest neighborhood with alluring homes. You may see the dolphins from the outdoor space. Brief walk to the Beach. Great for your long weekend hideaway. Walkable to new Publix, Foodlion, 2 craft beer pubs, fashionable stores, wine bar, wine market, go-cart track, putt putt golf, Salty Pirate water park, ice cream stores and eateries for every taste, this home is just around the corner to everything you want. The pier is a brief nine-tenths of a mile walk down the beach. The Hot Wax Surf Shop is within walking distance and offers kayak and stand-up paddle board units and classes. There is also a bicycle rental shop close by and outstanding bicycle path. There is a movie theater in the close by shopping complex for rainy days. On Emerald Isle there many eateries, numerous of which are within walking distance. Very tidy 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bathrooms, where you'll feel welcomed and have all the amenities of home, yet be at the best location on Emerald Isle. WEST side duplex, great for sunsets and expansive sea vistas, in Emerald Isle, brief walk to the beach, relax with family and friends in one of the recliners or couch and appreciate-seat to watch TV your favorite classic movie from our DVD library, surf the web on the High Speed Wi-Fi , or go out and appreciate a meal on the covered outdoor space on the picnic table while watching the waves and seabirds and perhaps dolphins. Save room when packing because premier linens are included with beds made prior to arrival, with plenty of towels too! Hair dryers are also included in each of the three full bathrooms, and toilet paper is supplied. You and your family will savor playing corn hole on our brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards in the dazzling generous back yard on this peaceful cul-de-sac. And don't worry about packing beach chairs or body boards - we have plenty of those too!
Great for long weekend, holiday and flexible units. We hope you have a great holiday on Emerald Isle and come back again soon.
This very appealing beach home is just a brief walk away from access to a peaceful beach. 4 bedrooms including 2 master bedrooms - each with a king bed, 1 queen bedroom, and 1 twin bedroom with trundle and 3 full baths in exemplary condition. Twin bedroom also has a desk for any office work you may have to do.
Unwind and adore sea vistas and sunsets on 2 full covered decks on both floors while listening to the sea and song feathered friends. Across the bridge is the Mac Daddy's Arcade with Bowling, go-carts, driving range, sports bar and Golfin' Dolphin, and Escapology. House is supplied with preparing essentials, trash bags, dishwasher soap, cleaning and laundry supplies, complimentary bath soaps and shampoos, and linens and towels are PROVIDED!!
Absolutely no dogs and cats or smoking. If you smoke outdoor please be courteous and consider renters on the other side of the duplex.
Check-in at 3 pm or after and check-out at 11 am on departure day.
The middle floor has a huge open kitchen, granite counter-tops with island and dining area with enormous table with seating for eight. Also a king bedroom and full bath are located on the middle floor. Two sliding doors to access the outdoor space with picnic table and rocking chairs and fantastic sea vistas. The kitchen is entirely supplied for preparing your favorite meals and seafood. Your little one will relish the new high chair and Funsport Portable Compact Infant Play Yard.
You can make a full pot of coffee in the 12 cup coffee maker or savor your own special brew from the new Keurig, or you can use the French Press. There is a toaster, blender, toaster oven, and all sorts of pots and pans. There are even frosted mugs in the freezer waiting for you. The living area has a huge flat screen TV with DISH DVR & SHOWTIME and Chromecast, DVD and movie library, 2 inviting recliners and a couch and appreciate-seat.
Top floor has 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths. Queen bedroom with a covered outdoor space and sea view and 32-inch TV with DISH DVR & SHOWTIME, Twin Bedroom with twin bed and trundle with a covered outdoor space with sea view and desk, and master bedroom has a king bed with private bath and 43-inch TV with DISH DVR & SHOWTIME and DVD player. Rockers and appealing lounge chairs are on the outdoor space.
Private Outside shower with hot/cold w/ sprayer and beach chairs available for your appreciation. 2 charcoal grilles are available for your use along with charcoal and tools.
Boogie boards, hula hoops, brand new regulation-sized corn hole boards and beach chairs are supplied for your use.
Absolutely no college events, no bachelor/ette events, no wedding events or any other events like that.
We especially welcome families, couples, senior citizens, and military veterans.
Covered parking for 1 car and parking on driveway for 2 additional cars. 3 car max.. If you have an electric car, there is an outdoor 110 volt receptacle, or if you need a faster charge, there is a ChargePoint Level 2 EV charger thanks to a new EV charging station installed by Carteret-Craven Electric Cooperative beside the Lighthouse Inn and Suites on Islander Drive, which is a brief walk away.
Emerald Isle is a great family beach holiday destination for the entire Southeast. It has everything a family needs to have fun and has a water park within walking distance and many water sport rental companies. Hot Wax Surf Shop is with in walking distance and rents kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. And they offer surf lessons and fishing tours. There is a delightful movie theater in the near by shopping complex for rainy days. You will find many eateries, multiple of which are within walking distance.
DISCOUNT FOR WEEKLY RENTAL
HURRY! RENT NOW - PARADISE IS WAITING FOR YOU
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guides with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific clients, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Aug 28-Sep 4 OPEN! Sep 13-17 OPEN! Great Ocean View! Quiet Cul-de-sac & Linens!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
New Bern vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your New Bern vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Consensus can be tough between family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred week. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with outdoor lounge? Does the property need to be beachfront, in town, or close to night life? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your companion! Although quite a few rental homes permit furry friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental. Study your contract carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Be respectful of the community. Many times, nearby properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the property? With a little luck everything ended up being perfect and you're excited to reserve the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.