About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1399 square feet
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1400 square feet spread out over 3 levels
- 2 King Bedrooms and 1 Bunk Room with Twin-over-Full Size Bed
- Capable of sleeping up to 8 people (6 adults max.)
- High Speed WiFi supplied with complimentary cable streaming
- Brand new, high-end furnishings throughout the home
- Totally equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
- 2-Player Arcade Cabinet
- Keurig Coffee Maker and K-cups included
- Full-size Washer/Dryer available (laundry pods/dryer sheets supplied)
- Bed Linens/Towels and hotel-size toiletries included
- Literally just steps from the community pool, city's public beach access and close by amenities, including Rocket Fizz Candy Shop, Milk Road Coffee Shop, No Name Pizza & Subs, Beachside Bar, Salty Pirate Water Park, and Fun World Motosports (Go-Karts)
- Lifeguard On Duty April through September
- Shibumi and beach chairs supplied for guest use
- EV Charging Stations and Food Trucks within walking distance
- Golf Cart Units and Parking available
- Private Community Outdoor Pool and Pavilion (with charcoal grilles and outdoor seating) available for guest use (not heated)
- Substantial Community Outdoor Open Grassy Area for playing sports
- Painless Access to the Emerald Pathway, a 11-mile pathway that runs through Emerald Isle and is a great path to jog and ride bicycles
- Upgrades in the works to be finished before Summer 2024: Carpet and Beadboard along each stairwell
Entering through the front door to the condo, guests will enter into a entryway area, ascend the stairs to the second level and enter into the gorgeously designed bespoke kitchen, completely equipped for cooking and baking. Our kitchen features features brand new stainless steel appliances, bright white bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops, and 4 bar stools positioned around the kitchen island for indoor dining. Step onto the east side facing balcony just off the kitchen and relax or savor a book in either of two designer Zuri teal and white egg chairs. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family room with an open-style floor plan featuring a comfortable, coastal green sectional couch and 65” TCL Roku Intelligent TV. Additional dining accommodations for up to 8 people can be found at the gray-washed eucalyptus outdoor table, just beyond the sliding glass door on the balcony and overlooking the pool. Take the stairs from the family room up to the third level where you will enter into the main hallway off which a full bath with tiled tub/shower and each of the following three bedrooms are located:
1) Kids Bunk Room - features a twin-over-full bunk bed with twin trundle, 43” TCL Roku Intelligent TV, and a full-size, bespoke-made 2-player Arcade Cabinet with over 16,000 games (including Classic Arcade, Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega, Dreamcast, and Playstation games)
2) Guest King Bedroom – features a cream white and grey king bed set with a 6-drawer dresser, two nightstands, 43” TCL Roku Intelligent TV, USB port tower and wireless alarm clock charger for charging intelligent devices.
3) Master King Bedroom – features a king bed set with a 5-drawer chest, two nightstands with constructed-in USB chargers, 40” TCL Roku Intelligent TV, a wireless alarm clock charger, an ensuite tiled bathroom with sliding barn door, walk-in shower, double vanity sinks, and a private balcony with a Rattan bistro set with two chairs.
At 1400 square feet, some of the additional benefits of staying at our condo include access to high-speed WiFi (up to 200 Mbps), Spectrum cable streaming in all rooms, assigned parking in a gated community, one outdoor security camera for additional safety, and access to a full-size washer/dryer in the condo.
When you are in the mood for some good old-fashioned entertainment after a long day at the beach, head over to Salty Pirate Waterpark or Fun World Motosports just a short walk from the condo. Also within walking distance is the famed seafood restaurant Gaffers. Rent a golf cart during your stay with onsite delivery and navigate the backroads to any of Emerald’s Isle’s stores and eateries. Or take a walk or bicycle along the Emerald Pathway, an 11-mile path that runs through Emerald Isle from Indian Beach to The Point at Bogue Inlet. Take a 5-min. drive across the bridge to Cape Carteret where you’ll find Mac Daddy’s, the region’s premier entertainment center with bowling, mini-golf, indoor arcade, and outdoor Sky Trail. Another 10 mins. down the road is Swansboro, a cozy, historic town on the water with tons of options for shopping and specialty eateries.
At Village West, you will have the unique opportunity to appreciate modern coastal living matched with the best satisfying convenience of taking in locally-owned stores and eateries right outside your doorstep. A newly constructed community pool and outdoor pavilion with picnic tables marks the center of the neighborhood and there is a community boardwalk that leads to public beach access with lifeguards on duty during the summer months. Awake in the morning to enjoy your cup of coffee on any of the 3 condo’s balconies while breathing in the fresh morning sea breezes!
Guest booking reservation must be at least 25 years old- ID will be verified prior to code being given to condo. Property is not pet friendly. The property is appropriate for 4 kids and 4 adults only.
Must book Sunday- Sunday from June- August (7 nighttime min)
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Emerald Forest Golf and Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Salty Pirate Water Park and Emerald Isle Adventures.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed