About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1672 square feet
There’s a lot of beachy stuff on the island to savor, but at the end of the day when all the shopping, swimming, walking, exploring, and just sitting on the beach is over, you want to come back to a comfortable place to relax. It doesn’t get any better than "First Dibs" (1205 Queens Court). "First Dibs" is a completely remodeled direct oceanfront 3 bedroom, 3 bath, Queens Court condo that has some of the most gorgeous vistas in the complex! "First Dibs" is a second floor unit and is located on the front of the sunrise/beach access side of the oceanfront building. This unit has porcelain tile throughout and is completely refreshed, elegantly decorated, thoughtfully appointed and has many bespoke upgrades. It features 40 feet of glass doors and windows that allow for an unobstructed expansive view of the Atlantic Ocean. To further enhance the experience there is 60 feet of private deck with ample furnishings to appreciate the vistas, fresh air and tropical breezes. Start your day by appreciating the enchanting Emerald Isle sunrise from the deck and then go down to the beach and relax. The elevator and simple walkway with ramps to the beach are just steps away! No stairs at all to navigate! Come and enjoy all of the amenities of home at "First Dibs"!
"First Dibs" features a completely equipped kitchen with handsome bespoke cabinetry, Silestone quartz counter tops, under cabinet lighting, sizable pantry, tiled glass wall below the 12 foot bar, bar seating for 6, and a table and chairs that seat 6 in the dining area. A 12' sliding door opens up onto the broad 60 foot deck off of the living/dining area.
The huge comfortable living room is furnished with 2 leather recliners, a wicker couch that seats 3, a wooden rocker, an upholstered rattan chair with ottoman and a 65" TCL Intelligent Roku TV. An 8' sliding door opens up onto the 60 foot deck.
The oceanfront master bedroom is well appointed with a King size memory foam bed, a 43" TCL Intelligent Roku TV, a constructed in ironing board, a 12 foot sliding door which opens up onto the 60 foot deck and provides striking vistas of the ocean and shoreline. The en suite bathroom has a full size walk in shower.
The guest bedroom has a Queen memory foam bed, a 43" Samsung Intelligent TV and an en suite bathroom with a walk in shower and plenty of grab bars. It is a nice peaceful getaway away from the living area.
The 3rd bedroom (the Murphy Bedroom) is oceanfront with an 8 foot sliding door that provides a spectacular view of the ocean and access to the 60 foot deck. It has a Queen size Murphy Bed with a hybrid memory foam bed. It can be left lowered or it can be comfortably raised up out of the way to provide room for playing games or other activities. There is a sliding room divider/partition that provides privacy from the living area if desired.
Luxury linens and towels are supplied. Full size washer and dryer in unit. (Dryer is stacked above washer. Step stools are supplied for your convenience in case you can't reach the inside of the dryer. I'm 5' 6" and it's the ideal height for me.) 400 mbps WiFi is supplied. Network TV is available thru the Spectrum App which is on all 3 TV's. Reverse Osmosis Filtered drinking water with separate faucet in kitchen. Whole home water softener. Cordless phone with answering machine and unlimited long distance. Iron and constructed in ironing board. Dimmable lighting. Central heat and air conditioning. Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, hand mixer and 12 cup coffee maker.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECK.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFO:
* Age requirement is 25 to rent this property.
* Kids ages 3-17 welcomed. Property not suited for younger kids.
* min. occupancy is 6 people. Strictly enforced. No exceptions.
* Sorry, No family pets allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside and on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated Security Gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be included.
* Towels and sheets are included with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not included. Bring your own beach/pool towels.
* Please do not take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Bring your own beach chairs as they are not supplied.
* Bring your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags.
* Golf Carts, Boats, Trailers and Skateboards are prohibited by the Queens Court HOA.
* Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park for modest fee.
* Cleaning fee of $275 is added at time of booking.
* Damage Deposit of $1500 is held against credit card credit limit at time of booking.
* Vrbo offers travel insurance through CSA ONLY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. Consumer Reports highly recommends the website insuremytrip.com for travel insurance needs.
* Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
* Fireworks are illegal in Emerald Isle.
* Open fires are prohibited on the beach.
* Fire ordinance prohibits any open flame or grilling within 25 feet of any structure. There are charcoal grilles and picnic tables by the pool for your convenience.
* It is illegal to walk on the dunes or on the sea grass/oats. Fines are very expensive.
* It is illegal to tamper with a sea turtle nest. It carries up to a $50,000 fine.
* It is illegal to dig holes in the sand on the beach leaving them unattended without filling them back in. It is a giant danger to emergency cars, pedestrians and wildlife. Fines are very expensive.
* Beach driving is allowed by permit only ($100 permit fee) from Sept 15 - April 30 (with the exception of the Friday before Easter through the Sunday seven days after Easter).
* Henna Tattoos are not allowed here. You will be held responsible for any damage to my belongings caused from a Henna Tattoo. Henna Tattoos rub off on anything they touch and the henna causes permanent stains.
* Reservations through travel agencies or other 3rd events are not accepted. Guest must book in their own name with their own contact information.
* Cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. Linens laundered in hot water with bleach.
* Contact complimentary Check in/Check out
* Must follow all posted pool rules. Pool open dates and hours may vary with no notice. Projected 2022 Pool Season is May 15, 2022 - October 15, 2022. (Pool usually opens for the season right after Memorial Day thru Labor Day.) Use the pool at your own physical risk and at your own health risk. There are no lifeguards at the pool. The HOA requires that all kids under age 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Pool compliance is closely monitored.
MINIMUM STAY INFO:
*** SUMMER: (2nd week of June through 1st week of Sept) - Rents weekly only. Saturday to Saturday. Check in Saturday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Saturday @ 10 am.
*** FALL, WINTER, SPRING: (2nd week of Sept through 1st week of June) - 3 nighttime minimum. Rents nightly, weekly or monthly. Check in any day @ 4 pm. Check out any day @ 10 am.
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this condo is on the beach. Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Croatan National Forest and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. Traveling with kids? Consider Salty Pirate Water Park and Emerald Forest Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.