- Atlantic Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIf you need a longer term rental, we offer a 55-60% reduction for 20+ day stays from November- March. Let us know your needs by inquiring.
Don’t spend hundreds of dollars more in costs on realtor managed units! You never know the condition of beds, couches, appliances, etc. Everything in our unit is new & modern! Want tidy? This is the unit to relish your holiday!
Read all the positive reviews on our delightfully renovated 2BD, 1.5BA condo on 2nd floor (no elevator, but 2nd floor doesn’t have an overload of steps)- you will have a great sea view and wave sounds from this unit- new wood floors, Corian® counters, stainless appliances, comfortable furnishings, NEW comfortable beds, flat screen TVs in all rooms, and new tiled shower and stone vanity in main bathroom! Master BD has a new (4/2018) memory foam/ cool gel bed on the giant king bed with plush linens- not stiff sheets and blankets (also with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed- prevents dust mites & bed bugs) and 1/2 BA-
2nd BD has a new (5/2017) memory foam queen size bed (with total hypoallergenic sleeve encasing entire bed) and a new (4/2018) memory foam/cool gel twin bed. The complex has 2 impressive pools, one of which is right outdoor our front door and down the steps! Another min. and you are at the beach walkway to go oceanside! Many comforts of home here to give you a appealing beach trip! We have tried to put things in our unit that we appreciated when we were renting every year! Kitchen is supplied well enough to be able to prepare meals with EASE-new microwave, toaster, blender, 10 cup coffeemaker, & many preparing items/ silverware are in the unit. You will feel right at home here! Exceptionally CLEAN and modern unit!!
SUPER FAST WIFI is available for most seasons-we pay additional for streaming level WIFI- need netflix fast speeds? We have it!!
Price INCLUDES linens (quality sheets, blankets, bath towels, etc.) for ALL time periods. Paper products and soaps are not guaranteed- washer & dryer on premises only! Not in unit; the complex offers one complimentary dryer.
NO family dogs and cats please- as owner is asthmatic & highly allergic! Forfeiture of monies will occur if found to be breaking this rule!
Unit will welcome 2 well behaved children max.
Note on cancellations: 60 days is REQUIRED to receive any refund!! Mandatory evacuations called by local officials is the ONLY exception to this rule, as that is not a renters fault. ALL renters have the option to buy cancellation insurance! If you choose NOT to, that is your prerogative, but, it wont be the owner's loss if something occurs and you need to cancel after that 60 day window closes. IF there is enough time, I will surely try to get NEW renters for the dates you cancelled-
if I re- rent, I will refund your money minus the costs Vacation Rental By Owner takes from me.
Long term units welcome from October- March-prices are reduced up to 60% for these. You can’t beat an sea view for roughly $40 nightly. A higher cleaning fee is all we raise-
inquire with owner if you would like a 30-90 day rental and what that entails-
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guides with deals for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy those attractions at a considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and cut costs? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific prices.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You'll receive the most value from a home which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to learn how many vacation homes are located in New Bern. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may occur.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you book " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view", review our brief collection of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy hot spots, In New Bern the best vacation homes are booked early. To assure the very best choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your New Bern vacation home 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Select a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you will need. Be aware that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Confirm that " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, downtown, or near shopping? Are bed linens included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furry family members. Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, vacationers must pay state taxes when booking " SEAS THE DAY at this beautifully updated condo with great view", along with any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Most rental management company web sites ask for feedback after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Does everyone want to re-book next year? With some luck everything ended up being perfect and you're happy to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Island Grille - 1.5 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.0 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.5 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 2.9 miles
- Rachel Carson Coastal Estuarine Reserve - 3.7 miles
- Shackleford Banks - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles