View this property at:
About this Property
OCEANFRONT TOP-FLOORING CONDO (Building E)
FIRST RENTAL SEASON! 2020 RE-DESIGN.
CLEANED WITH EPA-REGISTERED DISINFECTANT AFTER EACH RENTER :)
Overview: Sleeps 6-8
Three Bedrooms: 1. Master: en-suite bath, queen bed, TV, dresser, closet; 2. queen bed, dresser, closet; 3. Two twin beds, dresser (room is bigger compared to similar condos)
Two Bathrooms: 1. En-suite master: standalone shower, soaking tub, double vanity; 2. Hallway Bath: standalone shower, single vanity
Dining area: Grand glass table seats 6, 3 bar stools at extended kitchen bar, water-resistant seating
Kitchen: thoroughly outfitted (pots, pans, baking dishes, waffle maker, silverware, plates, cups, wine glasses) coffee maker, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, stove. Kitchen includes an 18-inch extended counter for more counter and storage space.
Living room: extravagant direct sea view through an entire wall of windows, vaulted ceilings, comfortable couch and adore seat, two upholstered swivel and glide armchairs. Media console: flat screen tv, cable, streaming capability, wifi, puzzles and board games
Deck: 27-foot balcony, direct sea front, top floor, 1 high top table, 2 captain chairs, 1 Adirondack rocking chair, 2 outdoor space chairs, 2 side tables
Washer and dryer in unit
Owner’s storage closet for guest access on bottom-floor. Includes: beach chairs (4) and beach umbrellas (2)
Covered parking (as available) + plenty of uncovered parking
Shuttle services to sound side during summer season
*PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SHOES AND WORRIES AT THE DOOR :) We're a no shoes home. Our floors are deep cleaned annually, and we ask that renters help us keep everything comfortable and tidy :)
HERE’S WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS UNIT:
THE LOCATION: Sea Club is the ideal place for a private hideaway. Located between Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle, you'll appreciate the simple life in Indian Beach. Unwind on pristine and peaceful beaches, kayak on the sound, and have some fun at the top-reviewed mini golf-course right down the road. The peerless thing is that you're a speedy 4-min. drive to Emerald Isle or a 10-min. ride to Atlantic Beach. There is so much to do from this comfortable condo, yet it's so simple to slip away.
THE VIEW: It's what sold us on the condo! You'll be greeted by a breath-taking, expansive view from the penthouse condo. It feels like you're right on the beach. Parlor on the generous, 27-foot balcony and listen to the waves roll-in. Dunes span between E-building condo balconies and the sand, with no walkways or pool area obstructing your view. Dolphins are frequently seen playing in the water.
*Bonus, you can see the sound from the front door and outdoor space, so cool!
THE PROXIMITY!!: E-building has marvelous vistas and super straighforward access to the beach and pool (see map). With only 2 beach and pool access ramps, E-building is as close to the access points as you can get. This makes rounding-up the children or coming in for a speedy snack painless! The unit is close to the elevator and covered + uncovered parking spaces. Oh, and did we mention there is a private storage closet so you can drop your beach trolley on the bottom floor... no need to lug all those sandy items upstairs!
THE SPACE: Plenty of room for 6-8 visitors, no matter the age. The kitchen has been extended 18 inches for more counter and storage space. The third bedroom is also more enormous than similar units, so everybody will be calming. Dining area has water-resistant seating with glass table-top, so you can relax. The unit has been colorfully adorned with coastal décor for an all-around good time! Sleeps 6-8.
THE COMPLEX: The Sea Club has so much to offer! Year-round heated pool, kiddy pool, hot tubs, gym, and direct beach access. We are located on the sea side, but don’t forget to check out the sound side! Sound side is just across the street and includes freshly constructed long-pier, enormous decks over the sound, kayak access and storage, another pool and hot tubs, and tons of shady trees and nature. Check out the posted information on coastline revitalization.
THE AMENITIES: Year-round heated pool, kiddy pool, hot tubs, gym, direct beach access, sound-side pool and hot tub, sound-side pier and huge overlook decks, kayak access and storage, private guest access storage closet, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, covered parking (as avaliable), completely-decorated kitchen, linens included, cable, wifi, streaming capability, board games, on-site security, keyless entry
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNIT!
Located in Atlantic Beach, NC
SHORELY ANCHORED: 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Direct Sea Front, Family-Friendly Complex
https://bit.ly/2RI6NQE (copy and paste link)
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation properties provide New Bern area traveller discount books which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds and save money? Off-peak times offer up tremendous discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual home owners often offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You may be surprised to learn how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to locate a property that matches their desires and budget.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to facilitate marketing, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve a great rental property:
Do you believe "ONCE UPON A TIDE: Top Floor, Oceanfront, NEW LISTING, Pool, Come Stay a While!" is the best rental home for your next visit? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
New Bern rental properties start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. A lot of groups prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Agreement can be tricky among members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you will need. Be mindful that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Does your chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure everyone knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the property need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with staircases. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a furry companion? Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies can vary. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having exclusive properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any required fixes. This may protect against disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in very good condition. Sinks full of dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental home sites allow customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did everybody have a great time? Ideally everything ended up being outstanding and you're happy to reserve the rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with your next search.