- Emerald Isle
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCheck out this freshly refreshed 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and relish the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also savor Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our meticulous island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can adore fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for promotions. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. You'll get the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide variety of short term properties available in the New Bern area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to come across a vacation home that meets their expectations and budget.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you believe " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo " is the perfect rental for your next getaway? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
New Bern rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Many families choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Consensus can often be challenging among family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Does your favorite rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pet policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds can be controlled. Study your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Once the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
When you've identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Rental home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most rental home sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to your experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. How did they feel about the property? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to filter your search next time.
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 1.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles