- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyCheck out this freshly refreshed 1 bedroom, 1 bath (2nd floor courtyard side) condo located at Pebble Beach Condos. Bed sizes are 1 Queen Bed, 1 Futon (double) and a Queen Sleeper Couch. Condo has new Flat Screen TV's. WIRELESS INTERNET and enlargened Cable Network TV's. Brief walk to the beach. NO Linens and Towels but can be ordered thru us. NO family dogs and cats and NO SMOKING inside! Rents Sunday to Sunday!
Pebble Beach Condos are located on the "Crystal Coast", the southern end of North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Emerald Isle, NC was voted by USA Today as the #1 Beach in North Carolina. Come see why!!!
Emerald Isle offers Family fun for everybody....with bicycle and running trails that run parallel to Emerald Dr, miniature golf, go carts, water slide, great shopping in Emerald Plantation, movie theater, eateries that include everything from pizza to burgers to Seafood. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a must see to find out what the "catch of the day" is. If you just need to relax, pull up a chair and adore the sea waves while reading a good rent. We've got you covered.
Emerald Isle also offers a Public Boat Ramp (no costs) located at Jean Preston Park about mid way the island. (near Chapel By the Sea). There is a play ground and public restroom located there as well. We have multiple kayak launch areas and parks within the city limits, including a Sound front park with dock located on Coast Guard Road and one on Cedar St. (great to go crabbing at) You may also relish Surf Fishing all along the 12 mile stretch of our impeccable island. We have a Fishing Gear store and numerous Convenient Stores that offer bait, hooks and other fishing items you will need. Don't forget you need a Fishing License to Surf Fish but can adore fishing from the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier by purchasing a fishing pass for the day or week.
Check out our new grocery store Publix located beside Emerald Plantation or Snapper's Restaurant (used to be Jordan's Seafood) while here also!
We offer tons of information about the area in our lobby that you may pick up at check in or during the week while you are here. You may also download the Emerald Isle App to see the latest "happenings" in Carteret County while you are here.
****CENTURY 21 Coastland Realty will be contacting you for further rental payment details after you rent online.****
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation homes provide New Bern area travel guides that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Off-peak times offer up remarkable discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a certain New Bern activity you simply love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual property owners generally offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to come across a vacation home that fits their wishes and budget.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Here are some tips and methods to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you start to book " Emerald Isle 1 bedroom 1 bath condo ", read through our short checklist of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
New Bern rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Choose a Community and Time
Start by choosing which specific area of New Bern you prefer to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
The majority of rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your party will have to be in charge of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you just desire a home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation rentals permit family pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Go Through The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Although you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental really needs to be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Did they love their rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.1 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.6 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.6 miles