View this property at:
About this Property
First things first- A Rental Agreement must be signed & returned w/ ID to complete renting. Failure to comply with ANY home rules results in additional costs.
Vacation Rental By Owner with hold a Damage Deposit of $1,000. Any damage to the home (inside or out) and/or breach of our unit rules is grounds for retaining-charging said deposits. Cancellations made later than 60 days of check-in are subject to a $100.00 processing fee.
Now to the GOOD STUFF....
When you stay at Sol, you will savor a anxiety complimentary holiday in a impressive beach home with all the amenities of home. We do everything we can to set the stage for a fun and inviting getaway for all to appreciate.
Please note that Sol is most suited for families with the max. number of six adults allowed in the home. In the children room, up to three children can sleep agreeably. Our bedrooms give 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Fulls and one Twin bed. The bed in the children room is a twin over a full. The twin is intended for young children, due to weight restriction of 85lbs.
We have a sizable driveway to accept for simple parking and effortlessly located close to the side entrance doors. As well as plenty of space to play b-ball.
Outdoor supplies: *two beach cruisers(bicycles) *4-5 beach chairs *a beach cart* cooler with wheels*umbrella *sand toys* sizable gas grille,*b-ball hoop and let's not forget a PRIVATE fenced in POOL. There are plenty of sitting and calming chairs in the pool area, along with a couple of umbrellas to give some shade.
You will enjoy the enclosed, outdoor Hot and Cold shower, especially after a day at the beach or a dip in the pool. There are four balconies with substantial seating where you can find the ideal spot to read or enjoy a cold drink. You can eat outdoor on the huge-covered picnic table where you can get out of the sun and still be close to the pool.
There is a table w/ umbrella in the back area should you choose to eat pool side.. The generous Weber grille is close to the pool (safely located), should you be inspired to grille something delicious. Just across the street you will find an 11 mile bicycle path that is great for walking, running or bicycling. Rent a bicycle (or use one of our two bicycles) and take the path right into the center of town. *Our home is just off the main road (two lanes), but is set back with an comprehensive driveway.
Leave your sheets and bath/beach towels at home...we got you covered. Products will be available to include typical paper products, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, dish soap and laundry soap to get you through a reasonable amount of consumption. Should you need anything, both a Food Lion and Publix are just a few miles up the road.
Level One: Bedroom #1: Private Suite with a Queen Bed and a separate entrance to the outdoor. Family Room, Bathroom with shower, Wet Bar, TV with ROKU, and Washer/Dryer. This area is ideal for anyone that desires a little additional privacy. The floor is new and everything on this level is refreshed.
Level Two: Open Living room, (superb new leather furnishings), Roku TV, Totally supplied Kitchen, Dining Area and Half-Bath. There is a balcony in both the front and the back off the living room. Everyone loves to relax in these comfortable, tidy spaces. The big table is ideal for a competitive game of monopoly.
**Just installed...new sliding glass doors with constructed-in blinds have been installed in all upstairs bedrooms. The rooms stay cooler and darker (Yay, sleep).
Level Three: Master Bedroom Rm# 2 has a King Bed, connecting master bathroom with jetted tub and shower. Rm#3 has a Full Bed and shares the full bath Rm # 4 has a pyramid bed (1-twin, 1 full) Full Bath. Our home sleeps eight people if you consider two people would be sleeping in each full size bed, two in each the king and queen beds and one in the twin bed. Please DO NOT plan on adults sleeping in the bunk beds.
Keywords: 4th row from (5-6min walk) to the beach, No family dogs and cats, Non-smoking, high-speed internet, three story single family home, private pool, fenced in pool area, enclosed outdoor shower with hot/cold water, sea vistas, palm trees, big private parking, b-ball goal, gas grille, decks on front and rear of home, 2nd family room with wet bar. Our home is three levels, so there are two sets of interior (carpeted) stairs. There are also two sets of stairs (wooden) outdoor.
**If you have children under the age of three, this home may not be suitable for you.**
We very put our Heart and Soul into running this holiday rental and continually strive to make it better. Recent improvements include: sliding glass doors, enchanting new carpet, a new roof, furnishings, huge flat-screen TV's with ROKU. beach bicycles, new beds, a new coat of paint and much more.
So, what are you waiting for?? Rent your holiday today and start the count down to a family holiday in a beach home that you just might appreciate as much as we do.
Sunny Regards-Penny and Jeff Gardner
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply New Bern area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows visitors to experience those terrific activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it is downtown homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover the number of vacation homes are offered in New Bern. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental which fits their desires and price range.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you think "?? Sol Beach Retreat ??" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
New Bern rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many families choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is more straightforward.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Confirm that "?? Sol Beach Retreat ??" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey rental property. A single individual in your group will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Factors to consider
Do people in your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet dog? Although a number of rental homes allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a trip a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Virtually all vacation rental websites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their stay? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with the next search.