- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAmazing beach front & sea front sleeps up to 14 pleasantly!
East-west beach with sun all day.
Alluring sandy beach great for sunbathing, swimming, walking, playing & fishing. Very low density beach with no condos or high-rises anywhere within 5 miles of my beach. Great sand dunes with classic magnificent beach grass and sea oats.
Deck, balcony, sitting & shaded outdoor space at the end of the dunes.
Weekly prices include linens, towels & cleaning.
Telephone now and ask for 'Carolina Dream.'
Booking for 2018 & 2019 now.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you tourism guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and activities. Search for these books and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the very same terrific attractions at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates flexible? Off-peak times provide remarkable bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it is downtown rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. You'll get the best value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short term properties available in the New Bern area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a vacation home which fits their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage marketing, housekeeping and repairs and maintenance.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think "Home away from Home at the Beach - Pet Friendly" is the perfect rental for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
New Bern vacation homes start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select your Place and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simplier and easier.
How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Does the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey vacation property. Generally speaking, just one member of the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is the group looking for? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Proper accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a family dog? Although a number of vacation homes allow dogs and cats, rules and charges vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies typically have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard rate, guests must pay local taxes when booking "Home away from Home at the Beach - Pet Friendly", in addition to various other fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. We also suggest promptly calling the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be useful.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before you leave.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Nearly all rental management company web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 1.9 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.3 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.0 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.0 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.4 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.4 miles
- Circle Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.3 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 1.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.9 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 1.8 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 1.9 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 1.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.0 miles
- Carolina Kitesurfing - 2.0 miles