- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWalking distance to Beaufort Historic District, Eateries, Bars, stores and ferry service to beaches and Cape Lookout Lighthouse.
Ideal for weddings, family and friend get-togethers, multiple family holidays.
4 full and 2 half baths
2 separate kitchens and living areas
Off street parking for smaller cars, golf carts
First Floor: Full Front Porch, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom suite with a king size bed and huge master bathroom and closet area. 2 Queen bed bedrooms with shared shower/toilet area and individual sinks.
Second Floor: Full Front Porch, Kitchen, Dining Room table can seat 6 with 6 bar stools at the Kitchen counter. Living Room off the kitchen. The Master Bedroom has a King Size bed and generous master bathroom, shower area. There is an office/ "snoring room" with double bed with access to master bath, Substantial porch off master bedroom with constructed in seating. 2 Queen bedrooms with shared shower/toilet area and individual sinks.
Loft: Sizable loft with wet bar and daybed/trundle with linens. Water view porch.
Widows Walk with expansive vistas of Rachel Carson Reserve, Shackleford banks, Cape Lookout, Beaufort Inlet, and the Atlantic Sea.
Please Note: NO SMOKING ACCEPTED IN THE HOME.
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes supply New Bern area printed travel catalogs which include promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides may provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a particular New Bern atteaction that you just love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to locate a vacation home that fits their desires and price range.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to facilitate advertising campaigns, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Admiral's Watch - Brand new 6 bedroom Front Street House -Incredible Water Views", examine our brief checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
New Bern vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your New Bern vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. A lot of groups choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Consensus can often be tricky among family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Many rental properties are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a pricey vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! While many vacation homes allow pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required fixes. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each space of the rental to make certain that you've gathered all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be quick. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.9 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.8 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.9 miles
- Beaufort CafÃ© - 0.6 miles
- Blue Moon Bistro - 0.9 miles
- Beaufort Grocery Company - 0.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 1.0 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 5.0 miles
- Crystal Coast Sailing Excursions - 1.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.6 miles
- Waterbug Tours - 0.8 miles