- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyMartini Time is a new 3 Bed and 3.5 bath townhome in Atlantic Beach. Located just behind the Doubletree with an oceanfront pier, restaurant and lounge. This attractively adorned condo has simple beach access and is walking distance to the sound access as well. Centrally located and close to shopping, dining, the NC Aquarium and Fort Macon State Park. It is also a brief drive to Historic Beaufort and downtown Morehead City.
On the ground level you have your open area with living room with a 55" tv, dining room and kitchen. There is also a half bath on this level. Out the back door you have a patio area with a picnic table to eat outdoor on those remarkable Crystal Coast days. This unit is close to the pool and open air club home.
On the second level, you have two bedrooms each with their own bathroom and laundry room. One bedroom has a queen size bed and balcony. It has a 40" tv. The other bedroom has two twin beds.
On the third level you will find your master bedroom with a king size bed, master bath and balcony with vistas of the sea. The master also has a 40" tv.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply New Bern area travel books that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds and cut costs? Off-peak times provide significant markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience you are most looking forward to ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe " Beautiful property close to everything" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
New Bern vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of New Bern you prefer to browse, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Make certain " Beautiful property close to everything" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with patio dining area? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do a few people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the family visiting with a family dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but straightforward regarding your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.2 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.0 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Bella Pizza - 2.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.1 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 2.6 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.8 miles
- Carolina Princess - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 0.7 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 1.6 miles