View this property at:
About this Property
How would you like the option to fish and kayak right outback into the sound or a walk 4 mins. across the street to the beach? Well, here is it! You get access to both waters! Very private back yard for those that don't want to just be on the busy beach side. Go over there and then back to Just the feathered friends, fish and stars. Not many homes have the option of both waters! Especially out back.
Immaculate 3 story waterfront home in Emerald Isle that offers the most grand of both waters-The sound and the sea! What more could you ask for but to be able relax in both waters, 4 mins. apart!!
The 3 bedrooms plus a additional room with pull out couch and 4 full bath home with so many upgrades! 2 new heat/AC units, new 3rd floor decking, glass tile backsplash, and more, and it's on a canal which leads to Bogue Sound/ ICW. Only 4 min walk to sea, 2-min. bicycle ride and less that 2 miles from all the eateries and stores.
Exceptionally tidy home with a very private back yard and 3 long patios with new outdoor fan, decking and furnishings- all face canal, and second floor patio has a constructed-in swing to relax, bottom patio has hammock and table and chairs and modest outdoor couch.
If you appreciate kayaking or paddle boarding you can bring yours or use our 3 kayaks here at the home, included- you will not find many that do include these on the island without a fee! Also included are life vests!
Thoroughly supplied home ideal for vacations, with microwave, new dishwasher, new stove, refrigerator, kitchenware, kitchen is very outfitted well!! also a washer/dryer, gargantuan Intelligent TV (with HDMI capability), Netflix, Hulu, Disney plus, etc., just sign in! complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
Open concept living-dining-kitchen areas on the 3rd(top)floor, each bedroom has its own sliding door with a balcony and view of back yard and canal! One of the main attractions is the upper level with its open floor plan (feels like you're in a tree home up there) this accepts everybody to share time together in the same area with a dining table that seats 6, 2 barstools and an open living room all in the same area!
There are 3 bedrooms (all Sealy beds with protectors)
First bedroom when you walk in has 2 twin beds and a separate bathroom and laundry.
2nd level has a king master suite with big bathroom and massive closet, and modest tv, also a bedroom with double/ bed with separate bathroom.
The 3rd floor is a additional room next to living room with pullout couch and a separate bathroom, also games and puzzles in there.
Our place is pet friendly-For an additional cleaning fee of 200, max. of 1 dog per visit. if you have 2 adored ones, please contact us and we will see if we can make an exception, 2 pet costs would apply.
min. is 6 visitors, an additional fee of $100 for an additional can be arranged, please contact me for that.
More about pet see below.
Great location- SeaRenity is located in Surf Landing Cove, a QUIET family friendly community with a modest private neighborhood boat ramp for simple access to the canal and the Bogue Sound for fishing or kayaking **DUE to low tide a few times a day, you can’t bring or park a boat in the canal behind home. **If you want to launch a boat you need to use the BIG public boat launch, less than a mile down road., out back is just for kayaks, or paddle boards if you bring them at high tide.
There is plenty of outdoor area to relax outback with family and friends, or just appealing along the water ‘s edge.
Fix a libation and walk to beach or sound for sunset.
Supplied are- all linens, 4 rolls of toilet paper, 1 for each bathroom-your first garbage bag, and 1dish washer detergent pod to get you started, there is hand soap in each bathroom. Also, Beach chairs/towels, 3 kayaks and life vests, 2 girl bicycles,1 man's bicycle & Weber charcoal grille, located on bottom outdoor space (was on top outdoor space close to kitchen but due to a grille fire once, fire marshal said need to be on bottom) there is a tray to carry supply's down.
Not supplied are things like, dish det. paper towels, additional toilet paper, dish washer det, garbage bags, (other than the one I mentioned above to get you started).
Private outdoor hot and cold-water shower to rinse sand off or shower on hot days, showering with palms above you, it’s spectacular, very private.
The beach access is a brief bicycle ride (3 bicycles supplied) or just walk (4 mins) across the street.
The home has Parking for 3 cars available.
If fishing, paddling, sunsets and peaceful away from a busy beach is your thing, this is the place for you.
We now have the Shibumi for rent on your visit!
$100 fee for your visit. Please specify in your reservation if you would like to rent it so we can arrange to have it at the home for your arrival.
The homeowner doesn’t have a company come in to tidy, she cleans after every visit herself to make sure it is precisely tidy and ideal and accepts the home sit empty for a few days in between visitors.
Charcoal Weber grille available for your use! bring your charcoal. Propane firepit available, if out of propane from previous visitors filling, you will have to fill it in town to use on your stay.
Dog Must be potty trained, well behaved and MUST have regular flea and tick meds. **** pet must be disclosed in advance of renting. If pet presence is detected, without prior approval, full deposit will be forfeited. Although we are pleased to accommodate these appreciated ones, special cleaning is mandatory after any animal is present and before next guest arrives, who may have sensitivity to family dogs and cats.
You are responsible for rinsing off all beach chairs, kayaks and other toys used or you will be charged an additional cleaning fee if left dirty for next visitors.
You can follow us for more pics and updates on Instagram @searenity.ei
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you guide books with special packages for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? Shoulder seasons feature outstanding offers.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat travelers to the same property. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most thoroughly suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn the number of rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their New Bern group, from tranquil condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "SeaRenity- Best Of Both Waters! Walk to beach AND Bogue sound out back!", go through our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
New Bern vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Start by choosing which specific area of New Bern you'd like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Check to make sure "SeaRenity- Best Of Both Waters! Walk to beach AND Bogue sound out back!" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure everyone understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you only want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Optimal access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a pet? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your best potential for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the full contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent residences are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better know how to refine your search for the next time.