- Pine Knoll Shores
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA phenomenal beach holiday awaits your family in this spectacular oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Savor sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and savor your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Dazzling vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs decorated. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen TV
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Enormous screen HD TV
dining area and entirely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Extensive outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air enormous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a appealing breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a outstanding pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's heaven. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, appreciate and have a phenomenal holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with straighforward access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with huge decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs included in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No dogs and cats
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send tourism guide books with promotions for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the very same great activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic discounts.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of vacation rental companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most looking forward to during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and tours you are most excited about.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover the number of properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a vacation home that fits their expectations and budget.
Virtually all rental properties in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book " Direct oceanfront home. Current renovations. Perfect for family vacations.", go through our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In New Bern the best rental properties are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your trip? Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many rentals are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired stay. It may be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking a pricey rental home. One member of your family must be given the task of getting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a pup? While a number of rentals allow household pets, guidelines and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds can be controlled. Examine your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Once the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Be considerate of the community. Many times, neighboring homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 4.3 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Surfari Restaurant and Bar - 1.8 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 3.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Game on Escape Rooms - 4.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles