- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyA phenomenal beach holiday awaits your family in this marvelous oceanfront home. Awesome south facing unobstructed vistas. Adore sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and appreciate your favorite rent on one of 3 beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Delightful vistas from every angle.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs furbished. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen T.V.
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Enormous screen HD TV
dining area and thoroughly supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Extensive outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air enormous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well equipted for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a inviting breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a acclaimed pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's bliss. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, savor and have a magnificent holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with straighforward access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with huge decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs supplied in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No dogs and cats
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Search for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows travelers to experience the same fantastic attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons provide incredible opportunities.
- Many management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacationers to the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a specific New Bern atteaction that you just love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are often times surprised at the number and wide range of short term rentals available in the New Bern area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their New Bern gang, from restful condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to manage internet marketing, house cleaning services and maintenance.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you book " Direct oceanfront. Perfect for vacations on the beach.", examine our brief list of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy vacation spots, In New Bern the best rental properties are booked very early. To assure the best choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your New Bern rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Begin by deciding which specific area of New Bern you want to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental home. One member of your group will need to be in charge of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, in town, or near shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property payment? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Proper accessibility can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your companion! While many rentals allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may eliminate a prospective rental property. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the location, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the rental to ensure you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they like the property? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific vacation rental. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.8 miles