- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyA breathtaking beach holiday awaits your family in this extraordinary oceanfront home. Awesome south facing beach with unobstructed sea vistas. Relish sunrise and sunset. Watch dolphins frolic in the surf or relax and savor your favorite rent on one of three beach facing decks. An abundance of rocking chairs on the outdoor space give the ideal setting for a morning cup of coffee to start your day. Elegant vistas from every angle. Ample seating areas for appreciating family and friends.
Owner managed unit ensures a well maintained holiday home for your family.
At nighttime you can see a twinkle of the Cape Lookout Lighthouse in the distance.
Beach chairs decorated. Outdoor seating areas on the beach as well as the oceanfront decks.
Level 1 - Gaming living area with HD flat screen TV
Bedroom 1 - two double beds.
Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 have queen beds.
Outdoor grilling area with picnic area for entertaining
Steps to the sea.
Level 2 Master suite with King bed, HD flat screen TV
Living area, Substantial screen HD TV
dining area and completely supplied kitchen with
separate under the counter ice maker. Granite countertops
Extensive outdoor space with doors opening from the dining room, living room and bedroom. An abundance of rocking chairs, picnic table and seating under a partially shaded open air generous outdoor space.
Kitchen with granite countertops, two icemakers, jen aire range, tile floor and seated bar area. Well supplied for food preparation. Gas grille supplied for outdoor preparing.
Picnic table on the upper outdoor space accept for outdoor dining and is a ideal spot for a inviting breakfast or a cup of coffee. The downstairs picnic table is ideal for outdoor grilling or children playing after a swim or walk on the beach. Shell collecting or sea turtle watches are a outstanding pastime.
The Crystal Coast is a fisherman's heaven. Surf fishing and fishing off of the pier offers a variety of catches. Come with your rod and reel to catch your dinner, bring your own boat, or charter an off shore fishing excursion.
Come, relish and have a marvelous holiday on the Crystal Coast of North Carolina
Close proximity to the NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores. Skate park and putt putt golf is within a few miles in Atlantic Beach.
This home is located in a rather residential area with plenty of parking for vacationer. Ideal location with painless access to other beach towns.
Keywords: Oceanfront home with enormous decks, rocking chairs. Well supplied kitchen, outdoor grilling area, top outdoor space dining area. Linens and all costs included in weekly rate, unless otherwise stated, No family dogs and cats
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply New Bern area travel discount magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it is soundside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a specific New Bern activity you simply love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover the number of rental properties are located in New Bern. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their New Bern crew, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe " Direct oceanfront. Perfect for vacations on the beach." is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In New Bern the best rentals are booked very early. To ensure the very best selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your New Bern vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can be tough between loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Spending Limit
Will your selected rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a pricey rental. A single member of your party must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor dining area? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your furry family members. Even though many vacation rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental home. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local agencies offer superb service..
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you find property damage, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Nearly all rental property web sites request testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you've gained useful experience that will help with another search.
- Circa 81 - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 3.2 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 3.3 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.2 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.7 miles
- Molly's Beachside Bar And Grill - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.8 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 3.9 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Country Club - 1.1 miles
- North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores - 1.1 miles
- Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area - 1.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Ecotours - 2.8 miles