- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Catering Available
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to your family-chummy hideaway at one of Emerald Isle's jewels - The Point! Rebuilt in 2014, the home is all new for the 2015 season. Just steps from beach access, savor vistas on three sides of the sea, inlet and sound from the furbished decks or the rooftop viewing platform. Unwind in the freshly renovated living room, prepare a meal in the completely decorated kitchen (or relish any of the many eateries close by), and sleep soundly in any of the four well appointed bedrooms. Two living areas -- children can hang out in the lower level game room while the adults can adore beach vistas on three sides from the open floor plan on the top floor. Elevator and wide doorways accept painless accessibility. Two masters with attached bathrooms and tons of space accept for multi-family gatherings.
Home is located on a cul-de-sac street, so bring the kid's bicycles! For the fishermen, you are only steps from some of the peerless surf fishing on the island. Shopping, eateries and recreational activities abound close by.
Cable TV's, audio system and Wi-Fi access help you to feel at home. Four bedrooms accept up to 14 to sleep restfully (K,K, Twin bunk+ daybed with trundle; Double down, twin up bunk with trundle; daybed in lower level game room) Includes gas grille and outdoor shower on the lower level. Enclosed storage for bicycles and beach gear - and room to park your boat.
Come relax in our family home by the sea!
Keywords: Single Family House
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply New Bern area vacation discount guides which include promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons special offer phenomenal opportunities.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat guests of the same vacation home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are essentially designed to serve particular customers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and selection of short term rental properties available in the New Bern area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to locate a rental that fits their expectations and price range.
The majority of rental properties in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental property:
Before you decide to book " Rebuilt in 2014! Beautiful 2nd Row Home -- Handicap Friendly", review our short checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In New Bern the best rental homes are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Village and Date
Consensus can be tough between relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Will your chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain each person understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the property have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Make a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do a few members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of property listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a dog? Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included.
Best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all vacation rental sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Otherwise, you have gained useful experience to help with your next search.
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.8 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.9 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.2 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles