- Emerald Isle
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome to your family-welcoming hideaway at one of Emerald Isle's jewels - The Point! Rebuilt in 2014, the home is all new for the 2015 season. Just steps from beach access, adore vistas on three sides of the sea, inlet and sound from the decorated decks or the rooftop viewing platform. Unwind in the freshly referbished living room, prepare a meal in the completely furbished kitchen (or savor any of the many eateries close by), and sleep soundly in any of the four well appointed bedrooms. Two living areas -- children can hang out in the lower level game room while the adults can relish beach vistas on three sides from the open floor plan on the top floor. Elevator and wide doorways accept simple accessibility. Two masters with attached bathrooms and tons of space accept for multi-family gatherings.
Home is located on a cul-de-sac street, so bring the kid's bicycles! For the fishermen, you are only steps from some of the peerless surf fishing on the island. Shopping, eateries and recreational activities abound close by.
Cable TV's, audio system and Wi-Fi access help you to feel at home. Four bedrooms accept up to 14 to sleep agreeably (K,K, Twin bunk+ daybed with trundle; Double down, twin up bunk with trundle; daybed in lower level game room) Includes gas grille and outdoor shower on the lower level. Enclosed storage for bicycles and beach gear - and room to park your boat.
Come relax in our family home by the sea!
Keywords: Single Family House
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes provide New Bern area promotional magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover the very same great attractions with a considerable discounted.
- Can you switch your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn the number of properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation rentals in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you believe " Rebuilt in 2014! Beautiful 2nd Row Home -- Handicap Friendly" is the best rental for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
New Bern rental homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Many families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is simpler.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what kind of bedroom setup you need to have. Bear in mind that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your company must be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Special Factors to consider
Frequently the senior generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a domestic pet? Even though quite a few rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental home to assure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your critique.
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.4 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.7 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.7 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.9 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.3 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.8 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.4 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.7 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.8 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.8 miles