- Emerald Isle
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Stove
About this PropertyDetached home with three bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, family room, outdoor space, screened in porch. Master is a king bed with private bath off screen porch. Second bedroom has a day bed - which is a twin or master and third bedroom has a double bed. Their is a queen in Family room. You must give all your linens and paper products. We have a gas and charcoal grille. Third row but very brief walk to beach. Outside shower. Family Animals allowed, non smoking. Washer and dryer are included. This beach home is located off Coast Guard Rd and is located in trees and private for your holiday comfort. Beach is tidy and chummy. You can fish from the shore and hunt for seashells (We can be flexible on 3 nighttime stay and on 6 nighttime stay)
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes provide New Bern area printed travel magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience you are most getting excited about ? If there's a particular New Bern atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual property owners typically offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their New Bern crew, from relaxed condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think " Your own special paradise" is the perfect rental for your next trip? Read through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
New Bern vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by determining which particular area of New Bern you prefer to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each person understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Contract
Read the complete contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Please be respectful of the community. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Pizza Inn Emerald Isle - 3.7 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.1 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles