- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertyDetached home with three bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, family room, outdoor space, screened in porch. Master is a king bed with private bath off screen porch. Second bedroom has a day bed - which is a twin or master and third bedroom has a double bed. Their is a queen in Family room. You must give all your linens and paper products. We have a gas and charcoal grille. Third row but very brief walk to beach. Outside shower. Animals allowed, non smoking. Washer and dryer are supplied. This beach home is located off Coast Guard Rd and is located in trees and private for your holiday enjoyment. Beach is tidy and amiable. You can fish from the shore and hunt for seashells (We can be flexible on 3 nighttime stay and on 6 nighttime stay)
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with special packages for rental home management companies, restaurants and tours. Look for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same terrific attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds and save some money? Shoulder seasons provide phenomenal promotions.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same vacation home. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific experience you are most longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed due to health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn how many rental properties are available in New Bern. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to locate a vacation home that meets their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often choose management companies to facilitate online advertising, housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you think " Your own special paradise" is the perfect vacation property for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
New Bern rental homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Choose a Community and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest is more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Does your chosen rental fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a costly rental. In most cases, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental home charge? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
In some cases the senior generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a pet dog? Although a number of vacation homes allow dogs and cats, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds may be limited. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective through the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required call the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, adjacent properties are filled by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a cleaning fee, The property really should be in good shape. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be addressed before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be simple. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.1 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.4 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.5 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.5 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.1 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.6 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 3.9 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.8 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.1 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.4 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.5 miles
- Teezher Charters - 2.5 miles