- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRelish your holiday and make memories at AFTER DUNE DELIGHT! Our NEWLY REMODELED 2nd row beach home with Sea Vistas has a brand new pool and volleyball court. It is located off Coast Guard Road (avoid ALL the traffic after the E.I. bridge going into town) and is located at the end of a street, so traffic is minimal. Sea Vistas from the 2nd and 3rd story decks are polished and the Sea wind is invigorating.
The 3rd floor has 2 Bedrooms (each with King Size Beds) that open up to the covered outdoor space with sensational Beach Vistas. Each bedroom has a bathroom attached. The one bath also has a door that can be accessed by the 3rd floor living room/bunk bed area (Full over Full with a twin trundle). There is a door to this room.
The 2nd floor has 2 Bedrooms (one King Size Bed & one Full over Full Bunk Bed with twin trundle), one bath, laundry closet, and an open Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. The 2nd story has a very deep outdoor space with great Sea Vistas has a picnic table, swinging bench and is accessed via the LR and DR.
The 1st floor (ground floor) has an additional room (one Queen Bed & a twin over twin bunk bed), and a open setting with a Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room with a FOOSBALL TABLE. The LR and DR open up to a cement patio underneath the decks with a BEAN BAG TOSS & access to the Pool & Volleyball Court.
Child helpful, Minimum age 24. Please text driver's license upon renting to verify age. Please no Animals or Smoking.
Beds: (3) King + (1) Queen + (2) Full over Full bunk beds w twin trundle + (1) Twin over twin bunk bed.
Practical extras include complimentary WiFi/internet, cable, TVs in all Bedrooms & all 3 Living Rooms (50 inches), one thoroughly supplied kitchen, charcoal grille, 2 outdoor showers (one enclosed, one not enclosed), substantial outdoor space furnishings for outdoor living & superb sea vistas.
After Dune Delight rents weekly Saturday to Saturday during the peak season with flexible arrival/departure days during the Winter, Spring, and Fall.
We give tidy bedroom, kitchen and bathroom linens. We also give bathroom and kitchen products (shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, fabric softener, stain remover, basic spices, trash bags, a couple toilet paper rolls per bathroom & two paper towels per kitchen). Linens are delivered the morning you arrive and are taken away the day you leave. Providing a Clean House is very important to us so we cannot accept dogs and cats or smoking in the home. We use individuals to give services and the employees are honored to do exceptional work for you. Please repay them with the same kindness and leave the home in a manner in which you would leave your home.
If you need beach chairs and umbrellas contact Island Essentials (252-354-8887). Please bring your own beach gear including towels!
FUN THINGS TO DO ON THE ISLAND (COMPLIMENTARY & RENTALS):
• Swimming & Playing in the Sea, Shelling, Boating, Kayaking, Kite-boarding, Paddle-boarding, Wind surfing, Surfing, Jet-skiing
Fishing, Clamming, Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bicycle Paths), putt-putt, water park, movie theater.
• NC Aquarium in Pine Knoll Shores (middle of the island, approx.15 mins. away)
• Fine Dining, Ice Cream & Candy Stores, Coffee Stores, present stores, nail salons, etc.
FUN THINGS TO DO OFF THE ISLAND Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on & off the Crystal Coast
• Historic Beaufort (45 mins. away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, kayak trips over to the Island full of wild Ponies. Blackbeard's home. 1700's Cemetery with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers laid to rest in it.
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 min. car ride, then a boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit and gear!
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses
• Cedar Point - Two Outside Markets with food and homemade crafted vendor items!
• Historic Swansboro - food, stores, and a park.
• Hammocks Beach State Park - Day Trips to the undeveloped barrier Island
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (Swansboro, Cedar Point, MHC, Beaufort, Island)
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
Our MAIN DESIRE is that you have LOTS of fun, decompress from the hustle and bustle, make fabulous memories & please BE SAFE! Please read the following on the Emerald Isle website regarding RIP CURRENTS.
* One owner is NC licensed real unit agent.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will send you promotional guides with special packages for vacation rental management companies, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to discover the very same terrific attractions with a frequently substantial discounted.
- Able to modify your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on daily rental properties.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a specific New Bern atteaction that you love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide selection of weekly rental properties available in the New Bern area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to locate a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you decide to book " 2nd row Ocean Views, Private Pool & Volleyball Ct", go through our brief list of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
New Bern rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough between family members, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Choose a Size
Confirm who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you should have. Try to remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Make a Budget
Does your preferred vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group trying to find? Do you only desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property payment? Create a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a family pet? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation home has everything required. If lacking, the property management company may know of similar homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Permanent residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home really should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dishes, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be remedied prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward about your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're excited to reserve the same property for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 0.4 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 1.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.6 miles
- The Trading Post - 1.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 1.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 0.4 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 0.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 2.8 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.0 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 0.4 miles
- Water Boggan - 0.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 0.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Hwy 58 Bicycles - 0.7 miles
- Teezher Charters - 0.8 miles