- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyOur home is the ideal place to spend your holiday time on the splendid Crystal Coast at the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. It is .5 miles from the circle at Atlantic Beach. Our home is well suited for a generous family to relish time together with generous room for everybody. There are five bedrooms with one of them having an attached nursery with a crib and changing table. There is a sizable dining room table right off to the side of the splendidly modernized kitchen area. There is also a second refrigerator down stairs and an outdoor grille available for use. It is located right on the beach overlooking the Atlantic Sea. Just a few steps out off the covered outdoor space and you will feel the sand between your toes! Catch the charming sunsets as the waves roll onto the shore while calming in one of our enclosed sun porches or out on the outdoor space. Our beach home is a brief distance from Coral Bay Club, copious fine dining eateries, coffee homes, a number of museums, and state parks. There is a skate park and putt-putt within walking distance for the young and old children! There is, also, pier and surf fishing in the area, along with great shopping within a few miles. Lots of activities for everybody to appreciate.
Keywords: House, Oceanfront,
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with special deals for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows visitors to enjoy those fantastic activities with a often substantial discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons offer fantastic deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning travelers to the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity you are most longing for during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn the number of rental homes can be found in New Bern. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to fit their New Bern gang, from relaxing condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners mainly because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Before you start to book " Oceanfront Great Location on Ocean Ridge Drive", examine our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In New Bern the best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Start by choosing which particular area of New Bern you prefer to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, a single member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Appropriate access could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the rental home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, travelers will have to pay local taxes when renting " Oceanfront Great Location on Ocean Ridge Drive", as well as any other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
When you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property right away. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even when you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property is required to be in very good condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental management company sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward regarding your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.2 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.3 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.4 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.5 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.5 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.5 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.1 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 0.5 miles