- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe room is located inside of an Eco-welcoming hotel. It is set up like a condo, all one room, with a Queen bed, a sleeper couch, private bathroom, sink area outdoor shower and toilet room, full kitchen minus an oven; sink, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, stove top. Private modest balcony and 2 shared covered porch areas. The pet fee is $30 a nighttime.
The hotel is 2 floors with COMPLIMENTARY parking underneath. We are walking distance from the Beaufort waterfront which has plenty of water activities, fun stores and delicious eateries.
Please check in at Discovery Diving Co, it is right around the corner from the hotel. Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 10am. Discovery diving is open from 8am to 9pm. If you will be arriving later, please let us know, so we can make arrangements for you.
We hope you relish your stay!
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties supply New Bern area promotional guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to experience the same terrific attractions with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people and lower your expenses? Shoulder seasons feature phenomenal opportunities.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same property. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it is downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with making reservations, checking-in, housekeeping, as well as maintenance problems that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book " PET FRIENDLY rooms available, short walk to Historic Beaufort Waterfront", review our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
New Bern rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best choice of properties, we recommend searching and booking your New Bern rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else is more straightforward.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for the family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure that " PET FRIENDLY rooms available, short walk to Historic Beaufort Waterfront" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group looking for? Do you just desire a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Proper access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. A number of constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective rental home. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the location, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Rental home management companies and property owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites allow renters to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest in regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better know how to refine your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Dank Burrito - 0.3 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 4.4 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- Old Salt Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.3 miles
- Lookout Cruises - 0.4 miles