- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe room is located inside of an Eco-welcoming hotel. It is set up like a condo, all one room, with a Queen bed, a sleeper couch, private bathroom, sink area outdoor shower and toilet room, full kitchen minus an oven; sink, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, stove top. Private modest balcony and 2 shared covered porch areas. The pet fee is $30 a nighttime.
The hotel is 2 floors with COMPLIMENTARY parking underneath. We are walking distance from the Beaufort waterfront which has plenty of water activities, fun stores and delicious eateries.
Please check in at Discovery Diving Co, it is right around the corner from the hotel. Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 10am. Discovery diving is open from 8am to 9pm. If you will be arriving later, please let us know, so we can make arrangements for you.
We hope you adore your stay!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with deals for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can travel? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several rental companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate advertisements, house cleaning and maintenance.
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe " PET FRIENDLY rooms available, short walk to Historic Beaufort Waterfront" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
New Bern rental homes start booking very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by picking which specific area of New Bern you'd like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Spending Limit
Does the preferred vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Typically, one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you primarily want a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your pets. Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Study your contract carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
After the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to offering exclusive properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your greatest opportunity for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read the whole agreement and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of tips.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Virtually all rental management company sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did everyone have a great time? With a little luck everything turned out to be exceptional and you're happy to re-book the property for next year. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 3.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Bella Pizza - 4.4 miles
- Pescara - 4.6 miles
- Old Salt Restaurant & Oyster Bar - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 0.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 0.4 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 0.4 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 0.4 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Crystal Coast Sailing Excursions - 0.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Beaufort Pirates Revenge - 0.3 miles