- Atlantic Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis Dazzling & Modern Sea side Cottage 3-story with 3 Bedrooms and 31/2 bath, Only 5 min walk to the beach,the Triple S Marina is just across the street from the home. Guest also has the access to park the trailer & boat. This home with both Sound and Sea vistas! Great location with open beach access! Unit is readily located right between the Sound and sea, with superb vistas of the both! Very, elegantly furbished and designed.There is an outdoor shower for after beach play.
The Kitchen has granite countertops and high quality appliances and the dining room has a Splendid view. There are three sizable wood outdoor space balconies (one on each floor) and an outdoor shower for after beach play.
6 Bedrooms Option Available-Check the listing #691886
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property management companies and rental properties provide New Bern area discount catalogs which feature offers, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to particular travelers, whether it's soundside units with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their New Bern group, from quiet condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental properties in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be happy to realize that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you start to book " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach ", read through our short checklist of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
New Bern vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of families plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick a Village and Time
Quite often, the most challenging portion of preparing for your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Budget
Confirm that " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach " works with your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you want a rental home with patio lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the gang traveling with a four-legged friend? Although a number of vacation homes allow canine companions, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read Through The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager right away. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to give reviews. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everyone have a blast? Maybe everything was ideal and you're all set to re-book the same property for your next vacation. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Pescara - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles
- Crystal Coast Sailing Excursions - 3.2 miles