- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis Elegant & Modern Sea side Cottage 3-story with 3 Bedrooms and 31/2 bath, one bedroom on first floor, two bedrooms on 2nd floor. Each bedroom has private full bath.
Only 5 min walk to the beach,the Triple S Marina is just across the street from the home. Guest also has the access to park the trailer & boat. This home with both Sound and Sea vistas! Great location with open beach access! Unit is handily located right between the Sound and sea, with cute vistas of the both! Very, elegantly furbished and designed.There is an outdoor shower for after beach play.
The Kitchen is on the top floor has high quality appliances and the dining room has a Grandiose view. There are three generous wood outdoor space balconies (one on each floor) and an outdoor shower for after beach play.
6 Bedrooms Option Available-Check the listing #691886
- Many property management companies and rental homes supply New Bern area traveller discount books that feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Prefer to steer clear of the crowds and save cash? The off-peak seasons may offer incredible rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for promotions. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You will definitely get the best value from a rental which most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners generally offer customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide selection of short term properties available in the New Bern area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to assist with marketing, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to learn that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Do you believe " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach " is the best rental home for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many trendy vacation spots, In New Bern the best rentals are booked very early. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Many groups choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Town and Time
Start by figuring out which particular area of New Bern you'd like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Be aware that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Check to make sure " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach " fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental property. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the home have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Commonly the elder generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Read your contract thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective during the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, guests have to pay state taxes when booking " Beautiful Ocean Side/Sound Side View 3 BR 3.5 Baths Cottage at Atlantic Beach ", as well as any other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
After you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover problems, or if fixes are required contact the home manager immediately. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little bit. Even when you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental home needs to be in sound condition. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are excited to re-book the same property for your next vacation. If not, you've gained valuable experience to help with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Circa 81 - 4.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.4 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.6 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.1 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.8 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.9 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.9 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.9 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 3.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles