View this property at:
About this Property
OCEANFRONT CONDO ( UNIT 302D)
2018 Living Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room Remodel
Here is a speedy description of the condo with details that follow.
Master bedroom, en-suite bathroom with stand alone shower, stand alone garden tub, double sink vanity, King size bed, TV
Second bedroom, King size bed, TV
Third bedroom, Twin/Full bunk bed, TV
Hallway Bathroom, shower, one vanity sink
Giant dining room table, seats 8, direct sea view
Kitchen counter, 2 barstools
Kitchen: Granite counter tops, metallic backsplash, stainless steel appliances
Regular Coffee Maker Microwave
Living Room: Direct Sea View
Substantial Sectional Couch with Deep Seating and Ottoman
Two Upholstered Extra Wide Chairs with Ottoman
Media Console with Flat Screen TV/Cable
Direct Sea View
4 Captain Chairs
1 lounger chair
2 side tables
2 children's chairs
Washer/Dryer - hallway
Owner's Garage Closet access for visitors:
body boards, floats, beach chairs, canopy, umbrellas, beach toys
On-site security year round
Shuttle Service to sound side during summer season
Maintenance Staff on site year round
Our Sea Club oceanfront condo is on the top third floor and has a spectacular, unobstructed view of the sea. Savor our 27 foot sea front outdoor space with captain chairs, lounge chair and tables for calming or appreciating refreshments. Step out the back door and watch the sunset over the sound.
Our condo is located in building D, unit 302. We are one of only two buildings with direct access to the pool and beach walkway. The oceanfront pool and hottub are heated year round. Our visitors adore floating in the pool or inviting in the hottub even in December!
Adore the appreciation of using our homeowner's garage closet. We give beach chairs, umbrellas, pool toys, floats, and body boards for our visitors. We also have a bocce ball game which is a must on the beach. You will appreciate not having to pack all that beach gear!
Step inside our three bedroom condo with its modern decor. The Master bedroom has a King size bed with the most plush bed and opulent comforter assuring you a great nighttime's sleep. It has a private master bathroom with a separate shower,double sink, and a separate garden tub. Appreciate a peaceful nighttime of watching TV or a movie on the DVD player in your master suite.
The second bedroom also has a King size bed with its own plush bed and a comfortable comforter for a great nighttime's sleep. Lie in bed and watch TV or read a great rent!
The third bedroom offers the children a set of bunk beds (twin/full) and room to play. It has its own TV and as a additional a Nintendo with tons of games. There are toys and books to keep them entertained as well!
The living room has a flat screen TV with a DVD and upgraded cable for more choices in channels. A huge sectional couch gives everybody a place to sit!
Savor your meals at the dining room table which seats eight and room for two more at the bar. Imagine eating the local shrimp caught that day while looking out at the sandy beach as the day turns to dusk.
Do you relish preparing? We have a completely supplied kitchen! There are enormous pots for boiling pasta or lobster, bakeware for casseroles, and plenty of frying pans for bacon and eggs. We even have a waffle maker! There is an abundance of plates, glassware, and silverware. We have a Keurig coffee maker! Finish your meal on the outdoor space with a drink of your choice and watch the sun go down!
Our Check In and Departure is so straighforward! We have remote lock access so no more waiting in line for a key. Just drive straight to the condo and start your holiday. Ready to leave? Just walk out the door and you are on the way home. No stopping and dropping off keys. Departure cleaning is supplied in your costs.
Take an evening walk over to the sound side dock and watch a spectacular sunset. Relish the sites and sounds of nature as you relax in the chairs included. You can even try your hand at catching your nighttime's meal!
Make sure you plan a trip to Beaufort a brief distance away. Stroll along the dock and see the spectacular yachts anchored and make sure you visit the General Store for hand dipped ice cream.
It is centrally located between Emerald Isle and Atlantic Beach so feel complimentary to venture to either place for more options of eating, shopping, and adventures.
As the coastal destination resort, The Sea Club offers every opulence for your holiday. Featuring two adult pools, one direct sea front and one direct sound front, jacuzzis, and a children's pool and cabana, there is no end of things to do at the resort. For those who want to discover the Crystal Coast, shopping, dining, golf, eco-touring, charter wind surfing, fishing and scuba diving are just a few of the activities available close by.
We know you will adore your stay. Our visitors come back year after year and leave us many excellent stories of their holiday. Read the reviews posted below from our visitors!
'At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.'
Keywords: Condominium,spa,pool, heated pool, hottub, condo, elevator, oceanfront,Sea Club, Indian Beach, Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, NC holiday, Sea Club Resort, beach home rental, beach holiday rental, condo rental, golf, golf course, island, lodging, north carolina beach home units, north carolina beaches, north carolina beach units, emerald isle units, atlantic beach units, oceanfront units, resorts, pier fishing, vrbo, direct beach access, weekend beach units nc,
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to enjoy those fantastic activities at a typically considerable discounted.
- Wish to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times offer remarkable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for price reductions. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it is downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental homes are located in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their New Bern group, from calm condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews", review our short list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
New Bern vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we suggest searching and booking your New Bern getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many groups decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be challenging among family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Budget
Most rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your company must be responsible for getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with patio lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Sometimes the senior generation has problems with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Even though many vacation homes allow animals, rules and charges vary per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Read the whole agreement and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers will need to pay local taxes when renting "Ocean Club Oceanfront Condo, Yr Heated Pool, Elevator, Beach Chairs,Best Reviews", as well as various other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be respectful of the community. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a visit substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of suggestions.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with your next search.