- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySeaSpray Condominiums are located on the sea side of Atlantic Beach and are within walking distance of Fort Macon and Oceanana Fishing Pier. You will relish the vistas of the sea and the sound while peaceful on a private balcony. The 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo is located on the 3rd floor. The unit sleeps six people and includes a queen bed, a full-size bed and a queen sleeper couch. It is supplied with 2 TVs, DVD, VCR players and WIFI. The full-size kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and blender. Laundry facilities are located on the first floor. Outside niceties include a monumental courtyard area with a sizable pool and kiddie pool, charcoal grilles and a enormous sun outdoor space. Take a few steps on the private or public boardwalk to the beach. Parking for 2 cars is allowed but no trailers or campers. Animals are not allowed and a limit of 6 people in condo.
Bed sheets and towels are supplied, please bring towels for beach.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties provide New Bern area travel discount books which feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same great activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer fantastic rates on weekly rental properties.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating ? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term properties available in the New Bern area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Before you start to book " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In New Bern the best rentals are booked early. To ensure the best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your New Bern vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can be challenging between family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Confirm that " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Do you want a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines can vary. A number of constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular rate, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking " 2Bed/2Bath Condo/Oceanfront Complex in Atlantic Beach with Ocean & Sound Views", in addition to any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home web sites ask for feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. If not, you've gained valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.8 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.6 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.8 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.7 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 4.1 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.7 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.7 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.8 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.8 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.6 miles