- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor pool (currently lost roof during hurricane has a solar cover ) is operational. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary luxuries. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and family dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free niceties are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
Game room (coin operated)
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to charming, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very alluring skate park along with a new mini golf course.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with savings for rental home management companies, dining and tours. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer price reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific groups of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other homes are positioned close to night life. If there's a certain New Bern atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer clients the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide selection of weekly rental homes available in the New Bern area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to fit their New Bern family, from relaxed condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse", go through our short checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
New Bern rental properties start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Pick a Village and Date
Sometimes, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be simpler.
Just How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking an expensive rental home. One individual in your group will need to be given the task of getting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family searching for? Do you only want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do a few people in your group have special needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a domestic pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies differ. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Rental home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental management company web sites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a great home away from home. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better know how to improve your search next time.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles
- Carolina Princess - 1.5 miles