- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor pool (currently lost roof during hurricane has a solar cover ) is operational. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary luxuries. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and family dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free amenities are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
Game room (coin operated)
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to meticulous, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very delightful skate park along with a new mini golf course.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation properties provide New Bern area travel guides which feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the same attractions with a typically substantial discounted.
- Willing to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times provide significant savings.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning guests to the same property. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual property owners generally offer clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to learn the number of rental homes are located in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to discover a rental that suits their expectations and price range.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, and any maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned New Bern vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many newcomers will be happy to learn that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you think " Ocean View, Elevator, short walk to pool and beach " is the best rental for your next visit? Look over this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many popular hot spots, In New Bern the best vacation rentals are booked very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of your trip. A lot of households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
How Many Beds?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Does your selected rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a pricey rental. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest chance for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
Read through the entire contract and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, guests will have to pay local taxes when renting " Ocean View, Elevator, short walk to pool and beach ", in addition to any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. This can prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make sure you've collected all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental home management companies and rental websites permit customers to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was disagreeable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be easy. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Dank Burrito - 2.5 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 4.2 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 1.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles