- Atlantic Beach
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Propertyheated indoor pool (currently lost roof during hurricane has a solar cover ) is operational. We have WIFI! we have a Elevator and carts to assist loading. Our portion of Atlantic Beach Has the widest beach on the island. Check in is on site . The Sea view Condo sleeps a family of 4, has a Master bedroom with attached bath, trundle bed in the half bedroom/ den and a couch in living room. The galley kitchen boasting new appliances, hall bath and master bath new floor coverings and all memory foam bed. The condo is in a resort location with tons of complimentary luxuries. This second floor condo has elevator with a sea view from living room and outdoor space and brief walk to the outdoor pool. For more information go to the resorts website A Place At The beach. Condo id located in the L building condo #237room .
trailers are not allowed and family dogs and cats are not allowed and due to space limitations visitors are not allowed.
parking for two cars per unit ...4 beach chairs are supplied.
towels and linens are not supplied
Free niceties are
Outdoor swimming pool with Waterslide
Game room (coin operated)
Lighted tennis courts and b-ball courts
Gas and charcoal grilles
Direct access to Striking, wide beaches
Coin/Credit Card operated HE washers/dryers
The town just finished a very delightful skate park along with a new mini golf course.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send promotional travel guides with promotions for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Is it possible to change your trip dates? Off-peak times provide considerable deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn just how many rental homes are located in New Bern. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their New Bern crew, from tranquil condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in New Bern are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you believe " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse" is the best rental home for your upcoming getaway? Look over this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many popular vacation spots, In New Bern the best rentals are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. Many groups choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be complicated between members of the family, but the moment this difficult part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Will your selected vacation property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each family member's share.
What property features is your family interested in? Do you want a rental home with open-air dining area? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Where to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Besides having distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal charge, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking " Ocean View, short walk to pool and beach , foam matresse", in addition to various other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. We also suggest immediately calling the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any fixes.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental to ensure that you've gathered all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all rental management company websites request feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything ended up being exceptional and you're ready to reserve the same property for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 1.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 1.5 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 1.7 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.9 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- The Spouter Inn Restaurant & Bakery - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 2.6 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 2.6 miles
- Crystal Coast Lady Cruises - 2.6 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 2.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites Beaufort - 4.2 miles
- Oceanana Fishing Pier & Pier House Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 1.5 miles