- 4 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAbsolutely impeccable inside and out! Boasting the style of the Riviera, our home is a one of a kind bespoke constructed architectural beauty.
When looking for a home on the sound we searched far and wide; and then found this home, which was more marvelous than I had ever hoped for . Our home was constructed by a bespoke home builder with a appreciate of sailing. He was influenced by the splendid architecture along the Riviera . Our private getaway sits in the Maritime Forest on Bogue Sound. This is not just a beach home. It is an polished and exclusive home for the discerning guest who wish for nature, delight and privacy.
A vaulted open beam 16' ceiling and stone fireplace welcome you into the living room. Plenty of seating and game tables accept for a variety of activities. Games, cards and puzzles are available. A sizable intelligent T.V. and DVD player are available.
Dining for 8 is available int the living room by putting the 2 card tables together.
Preparing meals is a joy with all the activity an open kitchen and breakfast area offer.The drink center is complete with coffee, filters, teas, sugar and creamer.
Dining areas are in the breakfast area with seating for 6 and bar with seating for 2. Dining poolside is always encouraged! The outdoor lighting makes this especially delightfully.
Private bedrooms are located on the first and fourth floors. The Master Bedroom with a King size bed, private bath and adjacent to the observation outdoor space is another architectural beauty. Premiere linens, soft towels, and toiletries are at your disposal. A intelligent TV and work area are also found in this private space.
Adjacent to the Master Bedroom is a sleeping nook for 2 children. Custom designed and constructed on a smaller scale, children adore this alcove they can have all to themselves. This is an adorable "Captain's Watch" for children.
Other bedrooms are found on the first floor with a shared bath. Both bedrooms have very peaceful Queen Beds, again with fine linens and towels. These rooms have plenty of storage spaces, USB ports and outlets are at each bedside. One bedroom is adjacent to the lower outdoor space with sliding doors. These two bedrooms share a bath with a double bowl vanity and shower. Again, soft towels and toiletries are supplied.
A fold away cot with linens is found in the master closet and in a bedroom on the first floor.
The home offers three levels of decking for any number of activities, in the shade or sun. Just off the sunny pool outdoor space a broad sandy path leads directly to your private beach. Simply push your kayak out into the sound. Fishing is great here for the anglers in the group. The enormous front garden is a great spot for children to play and has a volleyball net.
Our 1,500 sq. ft. of outdoor living area offers bespoke seating, dining and inviting furnishings. A top floor observation outdoor space with lounge chairs accepts an unobstructed view of the nighttime sky. A second level outdoor space running the width of the home flows seamlessly out of the living room. The retractable screen doors lets you bring nature inside and doubles the conversation area. The lower outdoor space is an entire outdoor living space unto itself with copious lounge furnishings. This outdoor space is adjacent to the pool outdoor space with lounge seating.
For the beach lover, we are a 5 min. walk from the beach. The beach cart is packed with chairs, an umbrella, and a cooler. The Bogue Inlet Pier is a mile from the home and offers bountiful fishing.
The 4 kayaks are located behind the wall surrounding the pool on the beach front path.
You can put in right off of the beach! Such a treat!
Some 4 & 5 nighttime stays available. Just send an e-mail and we'll see what we can work out.
We are so pleased to share our brilliant home in this marvelous part of the Crystal Coast.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus offer tourism guides with savings for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Can you change your trip dates? Off-peak times provide substantial savings.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning visitors to the same property. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation rentals are available in New Bern. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in New Bern are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and practical experience to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you believe " Sound front, private pool, private beach, on the Intracoastal " is the best rental for your next visit? Read this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In New Bern the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your New Bern vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Start by figuring out which particular area of New Bern you'd like to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Most rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that everyone understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. A single individual in your company needs to be responsible for getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you just desire a rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Make sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "New Bern local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Total Agreement
Read the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when renting " Sound front, private pool, private beach, on the Intracoastal ", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many property management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your comments.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Snapperz Grill & Steam Bar - 2.5 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 2.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 2.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.6 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 2.9 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 3.9 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.8 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 4.6 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 2.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 2.4 miles
- Island Water Sports - 4.8 miles
- Cedar Street Park - 2.3 miles
- Emerald Club Tropical Beach Bar - 2.5 miles
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier - 2.5 miles
- Emerald Isle Adventures - 2.5 miles