- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Lawn / Garden
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
About this PropertyA elegant studio condo awaits you. This second floor unit has tons of storage and is thoroughly supplied for all of your holiday needs. The inter coastal water is just a few steps away and the private beach access is directly across the street. You can spend days at the pool or beach and relish the evenings sitting under the gazebo located on the unit watching the boats go by. This is a well maintained unit that you will really adore and want to come back year after year! Bogue Shores is a family aligned unit that has grilles for you to prepare outdoor, a enormous pool for the adults and a kiddie pool for the little ones, a classy yard area in the back of the unit to play corn hole or other games with the family, an area for bicycles and kayaks and plenty of parking. If you have a boat, you can use the ramp for an additional fee and not have to fight the boat traffic at the public docks. This is one of the best holiday spots on the island and when you stay here you will agree!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and rental houses supply New Bern area printed travel guides that feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or through a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. If there's a specific New Bern activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to find out just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners frequently select management companies to assist with promoting and marketing, house cleaning and maintenance.
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you decide to book " NEW RENTAL ~ Fantastic Studio Condo located on the inter coastal waterway", examine our brief checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
New Bern rental properties start booking very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure " NEW RENTAL ~ Fantastic Studio Condo located on the inter coastal waterway" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Do you want a rental home with outside dining area? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Although many rental homes permit furry friends, rules and charges vary per property. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "New Bern local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read through the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required get in touch with the property manager right away. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Even though you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The vacation home really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks stuffed with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most rental sites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a great time? Maybe everything was ideal and you're excited to reserve the rental for next year. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 3.4 miles
- Circa 81 - 2.5 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 0.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 1.7 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 1.8 miles
- Dank Burrito - 1.9 miles
- Smithfield's Chicken N Bar-B-Q - 2.0 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 1.9 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 3.8 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 3.5 miles
- Capt. Stacy Fishing Center - 1.9 miles
- Morehead City Marlins Baseball - 3.4 miles
- Carolina Princess - 3.6 miles
- Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail - 0.9 miles